Everykey is the world’s first universal smart key that wirelessly unlocks your phone, laptop, house, car, or any other access-controlled device. Everykey is a Bluetooth device that replaces your keys and passwords. Using military grade security, Everykey unlocks your phone, laptop, tablet and other access-controlled devices when you are nearby, then locks them back down when you walk away. If your Everykey is lost or stolen, you can freeze it through the Everykey App, or by calling Everykey.
Works with unlimited devices. One year subscription included. Compatible with: iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari + more.
•Automatic Lock and Unlock: When your Everykey is close to one of your devices, you can access it without a password. When you walk away, your device locks back down.
•Secure Password Generation: Everykey can generate secure and random passwords for your website accounts, then automatically log you in the next time you visit those websites.
•Automatic Website Login: When you first login to a website, your Everykey remembers that login. The next time you visit that website, Everykey logs you in automatically.
•Military Grade Security – Your passwords are encrypted with four layers of AES and RSA encryption, the same encryption used by the U.S. military.
•Freeze a Lost Everykey – Disable your Everykey remotely if it is lost, so you don’t have to worry about someone else accessing your devices and accounts.
See Everykey backer John McAfee explain how Everykey works…
• Wireless Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0)
• Military Grade Security:
• Security audited by a third party company
• Remote freeze (for temporary deactivation)
• AES 128-bit encryption
• Spoof prevention
• Operating System Compatibility: Android 6+ (Marshmallow and newer), iOS 10+, macOS 10.12+ (Sierra and newer), Windows 7+, Ubuntu 14+ (Linux) *Note: Website password management is offered on all compatible iOS and Android devices. Everykey can unlock a compatible Android 4, 5, and 6 device, but a jailbroken version of iOS or rooted version of Android 7+ is required in order for Everykey to unlock the device. Windows 10 computers with built in Bluetooth 4.0 are compatible with Everykey, the Everykey Bluetooth Dongle (sold separately) is required for computers running Windows 7 and Windows 8. All other devices must have built-in Bluetooth Low Energy support.
• Web Browser Compatibility: Google Chrome v53+, Mozilla Firefox v53+, Safari 7.1+, Opera 40.0+, Microsoft Edge 38+
• Firmware Updates: Bluetooth Over-The-Air firmware updates
• Range: Customizable up to 3 Meters (Range may vary based on environment)
• Power and Battery
• Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
• Micro USB to USB cable included
• Low battery alert emails
• Up to 15 days battery life
• Battery Life may vary based on usage
• Water Resistant: Rating pending certification (e.g.: 3ATM, 5ATM, etc)
•Due to the large discount and special manufacturer terms involved, all sales are final.