The brainchild of Mariner Software’s resident staff, and squarely aimed at the character development space, Persona aids you in crafting archetypal themed characters and plots by using time-honored psychological principles to describe the motivations and interactions between different characterizations of people. Whether your story’s hero is a brainiac talking fish or your villainess is an outcast orphanage owner, Persona helps you explore how each character’s unique psychology and background influences their dealings and dialogue.
The character arc within a story is generally seen as a fulfillment of what a character needs to make them whole privately, personally, and professionally. Persona delves into your character’s private and personal goals by defining what events in their life might have made them the way they are which in turn helps predict their behavior in your story. Good for ensemble casts, episodic material, feature length film, stage, or radio, Persona deals with the characters not the format in which the story is conveyed. With Persona you will:
• Create the cast for your story
• Explore the relationships and interactions between each of the characters
• Categorize each character into one of 32 archetypes and 64 styles
• Create smart groups of characters based on attributes like tags, type, sex, or any word or phrase from your notes
• Create ad hoc groups of characters without a defined relationship to explore their interactions
• See the relationships between archetypes, like if your hero corrupted and became a villain